Lock in flavour and intensify flavours with the KuKoo Food Dehydrator.
Dehydrating is an easy, cost-effective and fun way to make delicious and healthy snacks at home or prepare food for preserving!
Accommodating different food sizes and thicknesses, you can dehydrate fresh fruit, vegetables and herbs plus yogurt and meat – which is ideal for healthy eaters like raw food lovers and vegetarians or even your beloved pets.
The circular shape and high quality air circulation allows food to consistently dry over the five spacious tiers, which are all transparent so you can keep an eye on the food as it dehydrates.
Simply use the digital control panel to set drying times, the 35-70 °C thermostat to control the temperature and the two FREE cutters to help you easily chop fruit before dehydration.
• KuKoo electric food dehydrator
• 5 removable tiers allow you to dry different foods at once
• Digital control panel sets drying times
• Includes 2 FREE cutting tools – one for apples and one for bananas
• Adjustable thermostat gives a temperature range of 35-70 °C
• Excellent air circulation
• Transparent shelves allow you to monitor the dehydration process
• Includes full instruction manual with guidelines on dehydrating
• Powerful 250W appliance
• Made from BPA free plastic
• 12 month electrical warranty included
• UK 13A 3 Pin Plug
Banana chips. dried apricots & beef jerky can all be made in the electric food drying machine, plus much much more. It’s perfect for anyone looking to make healthy and delicious snacks simply and easily at home!
• Power: 250W
• Input: 220-240V
• Weight: 2kg
KuKoo electric food dehydrator gives excellent air circulation with 5 removable tiers and 250W power
Includes 2 free fruit cutting tools – great for chopping fruit prior to drying
Digital control panel sets the drying times whilst the adjustable thermostat gives a temperature range of 35-70°C
Includes 12 month electrical warranty and full instruction manual with guidelines on dehydrating
FREE next working day delivery to mainland UK when ordered before 2pm (excluding Scottish Highlands)