High-quality fondue set with enamelled ceramic pot and stainless steel heating base.
Easy operation and variable temperature setting thanks to thermostat switch.
Metal framesnon-slip feet and overheat protection ensure safety.
Traditional cooking and melting fun: the Klarstein Sirloin raclette with fondue
ensures the highest fondue enjoyment in a social group. Thanks to the ceramic pot, it
is ideal for cheese fondue, but May also be used as a hot plate or raclette.
The stainless steel heating base contains a thermostatic switch with which the
temperature may also be steadily adjusted. The pot made of ceramic ensures that the
heat is distributed evenly and kept for a very long time. A metal frame around the
hotplate assists in keeping the pot in place. Non-slip feet ensure a protected stance.
For sociable and cosy food: the fondue set by Klarstein.
• Beautiful and functional: fondue set with enamelled ceramic pot
• High quality: heating plate made of die-cast aluminium and heating base made of
• Simple operation: thermostat switch for variable temperature setting
• Versatile: May also be used as a pure hob or raclette
• Safe: with metal frame and non-slip feet
• Enameled ceramic pot
• Hot plate made of die-cast aluminium
• Heating base made of stainless steel
• Thermostat switch for variable temperature setting
• Stainless steel fondue forks
• Non-slip feet
• May also be used as a hob or raclette
• Power: 1200 watts
• Power supply: 230 V ~ | 50/60 Hz
• 1 x pot
• 1 x device base
• 2 x fondue forks
• User manual in English (other languages: German)
• Dimensions lower part: about 24 x 9 cm (ØxH)
• Dimensions pot: about 22 x 9 cm (ØxH)
• Power cable length: 110 cm
• Weight: about 2.6 kg
BEAUTIFUL AND FUNCTIONAL: This raclette and fondue set is truly clever. Thanks to its sophisticated design, the Klarstein Sirloin can be utilized not only as a fondue pot, but also as a raclette or hob. Two fondue forks are included with delivery.
HIGH QUALITY: The heating plate is made of high-quality and very durable die-cast aluminium. The heating base is made of stainless steel. Thanks to using these high-quality materials, the Klarstein Sirloin can offer a long service life.
EASY TO OPERATE: Operation of the Klarstein Sirloin is easy and convenient thanks to a built-in infinitely adjustable thermostat switch. The pot made of enamelled ceramic ensures that the heat is evenly distributed and kept for a very long time.
ABSOLUTELY SAFE: The Klarstein Sirloin Raclette with fondue set in constructed with a metal frame around the heating plate to hold the pot in place. The non-slip feet ensure a protected stance. In addition, there may be overheating protection.
QUALITY: In 2008, Klarstein began turning the world of household goods upside down. The combination of high-quality materials and modern design inspires many hobby cooks. The range extends from refrigerators and mixers to air conditioning units.